23.9.13

Phoebe Or Not To Be

As we all know, Zara are freaking amaze at paying homage to the best of the best when it comes to designers. Namely: Celine, Balenciaga and Stella. (Not to mention Hedi and a little bit of Isabel too). Some people think "Jeeez, that's blatant duping, can that be legal?", but I just think "When's payday?" As much as I would love love love to have a wardrobe comprising of nowt but pieces by Phoebe and Alex and Stella, that shit ain't ever gonna happen. So, in short, thank-you Zara :)
This outfit is a twist on Look 8 from Celine's A/W 13 comme ca hope you're feeling it! Much love, catch you soon xx
PS Notice anything different about me? Yeah! I've had a make-over :) If your blog needs a lil' aul spruce up then look no further than the lovely Jen at Magic Feather, she'll sort you out big-time!!
PPS Apologies for my horrid chicken legs
Sweater- Zara//Skirt- Zara
Boots- Zara//Clutch- Zara
Hat- River Island//Sunnies- Topshop


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your outfit is gorgeous! I know what you mean about Zara but I am the same as its ncie to have a good imitation of the best designers btu at a fraction of the price x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll...Zara must have lawsuits coming out their ears!!
      x

      Delete
  2. This outfit is amazing. I love the fact that Zara rip off designers I don't know where i would be if they didn't! x

    Secrets of a PR girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely :)

      I think maybe (looking at these pics now)...I shoulda gone with....a baggier jumper, a bigger hat and a higher heel....(gahhh...this always happens...and I have zero time to reshoot!!)

      Yeah...I think we'd all be bolloxed if Zara stopped duping!!
      x

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, I love it, and your hat too<3 :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig