19.8.13

Bad Girls Do It Well

I've been dying to buy a leather jacket for a while now. Having popped into Whistles more times than I've YouTubed 'Best Song Ever' and tried on the completely heavenly Patti Jacket, I'm still feeling a bit ill at the thought of spending £295. But....I also kinda have a love-hate thing going on with faux-leather jackets. Mostly you can tell they're plastic can't you? However...drumroll....guess who've only gone and made the most shamaze faux-leather jacket ever? Yep, Zara, that's who. *Not That Surprised Face* This little doll just felt so perfect when I tried it on, I just had to go for it. Get yours here. I've also gotta give props to my new animal-print skater pumps from Gap. They're maybe not quite as brilliant as the Kurt Geiger or Aldo ones, but they are deffo the cheapest :) Hope your week is off to a good 'un. Catch you soon xx 
PS Don't people look like dicks when they take selfies wearing mirrored sunnies? It's like...bitch please....I do not want to see your outstretched arm and wotnot...so apols for that...but I thought I'd throw it in due to lack of interesting other frames :)
Jacket- Zara//Tee- Gap
Shorts- H&M//Skater Pumps- Gap

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I just love your blog and your style its amazing :O really cant wait to see future posts now following you :) and do you have lookbook ? xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll...following you back :)

      I vote on LookBook (I looove voting!! But posting on there is a whole 'nother ball game!!)

      x

      Delete
  2. i LOVE a good biker jacket. but i am with you... it's gotta be leather. believe it or not my last one was from m&s autograph... black and it's UBER soft. love it. it's got boob marks in now tho cos it's one of those that moulds to u. i still like it but it looks a bit odd sometimes when i wear it really open... like when u have a pashmina or big chunky scarf underneath but wearing it open? omg i feel like i can't construct a sentence today! u kno what i mean tho?

    leopard pumps = big fat win!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're making perfect sense doll!!!

      I still might go for the Whistles one....I hear there's gonna be a Grazia voucher at the end of September...so I'll see how my bank account's looking then...this'll have to do in the meantime though!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig