30.8.13

Over Again

I wasn't sure what would go with this floral print mini at first, so I thought I'd try my leather jacket and I was priddy pleased with the way it turned out :) Yes, I'm even tying my new jacket round my waist! I may have to check into Waist Tie Rehab shortly. I've also managed to haul two (count 'em) new hats. Big. Sigh.Of.Relief. I am so bored of my old fedora it's untrue. I know, I know- this one looks exactly like the old one! Ha! It's not squashed to bits though.....it's a key difference :)  So, how are your weekend plans shaping up? I'm finally going to see This Is Us on Saturday (after a bit of an over-excited false start last weekend). Bring.It.On.Mr.Spurlock. And if I remember to Sky + James Corden's programme tonight, and buy some Zero Noodles then I shall have a thoroughly fab two days I'm sure :) (Talk about life in the fast lane!!) Have a lovely time yourselves whatever you get up to xx
Jacket- Zara//Skirt- Topshop
Shirt- Zara//Hat- River Island
Ringz & Tingz- H&M and River Island

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Amazing, this is so perfect head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look, I wish I could pull this off like you!!

    I am just off to get me those rings!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could pull of smart & chic like you do :)

      Quick Heads Up: fingertip rings proper cut off your circulation......ouch!!!

      x

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit, love your hat and skirt :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig