12.8.13

Lace Race

Now, some of you are gonna see this outfit and think "What the sweet baby Jesus is she doing wearing her granny's tablecloth?"; and some of youse are gonna think "What an unusual kinda cute lacey cardigan kimonoey thingy". Hopefully there'll be a few more of the latter than the former :) I dunno what it was about this cardi but I just had to get it. I'm not really into vintage stuff (unless it's like, some immaculate YSL dress from Decades in LA) but...this lil' tassled beaut deffo spoke to me. (It said "Hiiiiii, if you buy me you can pretend you're Stevie Nicks"...Me "Sold"). I thought it kinda demanded to be paired with a flower crown, so I went for this gorge orange one. Hope you're feelin' it :) Catch you soon x
Lace Cardigan- Topshop//Flower Crown- Topshop
Top- H&M//Shorts- Zara

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Well I love it! xxxx I am partial to a tassel or two!

    www.goingtheextrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee Hee...thanx Mart!
      Luvin' your holiday pics
      x

      Delete
  2. Love the kimono and the hair band, so pretty! xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig