19.5.18

My New Obsession

They say it's all in the details, and in this case they're not wrong. Allow me to introduce you to my latest obsession....hair clips. They might seem insignificant, maybe even just a touch twee, but I've fallen hard for them lately. (It's literally me and hair clips sitting in a tree RN). The doyenne of this particular accessory is the incredible French jewellery designer Charlotte Chesnais. Her beautiful egg-shaped slide is top of my wishlist ATM, but all her work is dreamy AF. Gucci have dropped their own cult crystal-embellished clip, but if your budget doesn't stretch then Mango have got some nice ones, as do Accessorize (they're the ones I'm wearing here). Are you sliding into this micro-trend? Let me know x
SHOP THE LOOK



Top- Zara // Similar- Here
Tie-Waist Pants- Zara // Similar- Here
Hair Clip- Accessorize // Similar- Here

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow, these hair clips are gorgeous!! These remind me on the hair clip my mother used to use back in the 80s and 90s. SO in love with these details!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete




  3. 蜂蜜


    貝雷斯托夫生蜂蜜 - 得到 的 最好 質量 純 自然 有機 生的 蜜糖 線上 在 的 最好 價錢. 我們 提供 的 最好 質量 生的 蜜糖.


    https://www.behealthyhouse.com/collections/berestoff-raw-honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatly unimaginable post. I simply revealed your blog and expected to express that I have really relished the experience of looking at your blog areas. Any way I'll be obtaining in to your feed and I trust you post again soon. vrachtwagen rijbewijs maastricht

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.
    I really enjoyed your blog. Hope you like my Natural Honey blog

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig