23.6.18

A Shorts Story

If it's one thing I never thought I'd be wearing it's white shorts. I haven't ever felt thin enough to venture into such- shall we say- 'Hey Look At Me!' territory before; but this year I've lost some weight and I'm going for it. (Not to say you have to be 'thin' to wear anything you god damn want to- and what even is thin anyway? I'm guessing everyone has a different definition). I picked up these shorts in Topshop with low expectations (mostly coz of the aforementioned), but when I got them home and tried them on I was pleasantly surprised. I've teamed them here with a simple men's black shirt (I prefer the fit) to counter balance the 'high exposure' factor. Would you wear short shorts? Let me know x
SHOP THE LOOK



Shirt- H&M // Alternative- Here
Shorts- Topshop // Alternative- Here
Mules- H&M // Alternative- Here
Basket- Topshop // Alternative- Here
Necklace- Cinco Store // Alternative- Here
Sunnies- Cendre // Alternative- Here

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those white shorts are so cute! I love them.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for all you stylish, chic ladies out there – showcasing the style that you always wanted – ladies board shorts. Best in style, comfort and durability, these shorts are designed with attention to comfort and styling. Ensure you have some pairs, because you sure wil not be satisfied with just one!

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig