29.11.13

Crop It Like It's Hot

Originally, I wanted to put this very cute cropped knit with a nice high-waisted trouser. I've seen Amy Magpie rocking a number of excellent high-waisted looks recently, and I wanted to give it a whirl myself. I hauled a couple of (what I thought were suitable) pairs of trews from Zara and was all set to shoot. But- disaster darling- when it came to the crunch something just wasn't working for me and I retreated into the safety of a skinny jean. I say retreated, I mean shoe-horned, obvs. Whilst I'm clearly wayyyy too fat to be working a jean this tight with a cropped top I just can't help but luvin' these leather-patch skinnies to the max. (Can't find the link for them...soz!) Normally I do a massive diet-drive in the last few weeks before Crimbo so I can have a lovely indulgent time over the holidays....looks like I need to re-double my efforts! 
#PieFace #MuffinTop #Apologies #HesStillJustNotThatIntoMe
Have a fab weekend, catch you soon xx
Coat- H&M//Jumper- Topshop
Jeans- Zara//Boots- Zara
Beanie- Topshop//Sunnies- Primark

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. great outfit, nice pants:*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans, you sooo do not need to be on a diet, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanx my lovely :)
      I think I do though!!!!
      x

      Delete
  3. Lady! You look fabulous without the diet!! Love those jeans! xx

    http://quirkyengineer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much gorge :)

      I've never been this heavy though :(
      And I wanna indulge a lotttt over Xmas week!
      x

      Delete
  4. Love the colour of your jumper. Very autumnal x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely!
      It's fab jumper to wear...100% recommended
      x

      Delete
  5. you looks so pretty ! lovely pants and hat :) would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much!
      No probs following you back :)
      x

      Delete
  6. Such a perfect outfit! I really really love your coat, it's gorgeous xx

    smoke + velvet


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely :)
      It's realllly old and only cost £30!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig