22.9.14

The It Knit

You've doubtless seen this skinny knit all over the blogosphere recently, and with good reason. It is the dopest, bestest, sickest jumper of the season. (So far that is. Zara are too insanely good at knitwear and I'm sure they've got a lot more incred pieces for us to come yet). The ideal thing to wear with it is the matchy-matchy pants for that full-on Céline look- which, I have to confess, I have bought too :) I didn't shoot them here though as it was wayyyy too hot, and I also wanted to give my newish jeans a bit of a run-out. These beauts are a dupe of the Made In Heaven Phoebe, which I've always wanted but could never afford. So, thanks Topshop (as per). Unfortunately, the knit is sooo skinny that it clings to every roll of fat that's being pushed out the top of the aforementioned newish jeans, so soz for making you witness that. I also have to apologize for the plethora of crossed-arm shots in this shoot. I totally wore the wrong bra, so them fings were dragging on the ground like a neanderthal man's knuckles. Next time I will be a triumph of support, Spanx and matchy-matchyness. Catch you soon xx
Skinny Knit- Zara//Jeans- Topshop
Sneaks- Adidas//Hat- Catarzi//Sunnies- Other Stories

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Just came across your blog on bloglovin, it is fab. I love this look, and the whole simple knit/jean combo at the moment, any look that includes a knitted jumper is a winner in my eyes lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...you can't go wrong with knitwear!!
      Following you back on BL :))
      x

      Delete
  2. Your hat is sooo lovely!I also love the blue one you wore in previous posts!!
    Renewing The Black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much!!!
      ASOS don't seem to be selling these ones ATM which is a bit of a bummer as I wanted to buy another one (or maybe two!) in different colours :))
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig