24.9.17

I Don't Have A Boyfriend, But I Do Have Balenciaga

As tragic and deeply impoverished as my love life is, I ain't bovvered, coz I always have handbags. So, say hello to my new lil' baby/boyfriend-substitute- the Balenciaga Bazar Pouch. I love that it's not chic (in the basic sense of the word) and that most people will probably think 'what the sweet Jesus is she carrying around that stripey rectangle for?'. I also like that is clashes with almost everything and that it doesn't NOT text me back. Result. If you're thinking that it's cute but you might like another slightly lower-key colour-way then try this or this. (Dupe-wise....jump on this or this). Let me know if you're feeling the Bazar stripes (and also if you know any cute single guys with tattoos- thannnnnnx) xx
SHOP THE LOOK



Clutch - Balenciaga via Farfetch // Alternative- Here 
Blazer- Zara // Alternative- Here
Trench- Zara // Alternative- Here
Jeans- Topshop // Alternative- Here

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just love the blog post title. The clutch is so cute!!!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Balenciaga is super nice!! I love how you paired it, I'm suer you will use it a lot in fall.
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig