16.6.14

All Summer Long

I've got a horrible addiction- and it's called ASOS. I basically browse on there every day (I know what you're thinking: 'Like, DUH, we all do love'), and I've noticed recently that they seem to style almost everything with a long necklace. All those lovely images must've infiltrated my tiny little fashion brain coz I've seriously gone long necklace cray. This silver one is a birthday prezzie stunner from Links and I also did a bit of self-gifting with a gold feather one by Orelia. The handy thing is, I'm finding they liven up even the dullest of outfits (guilty as charged), comme, this 'un. Is there time for a bit of a shoe chat? (Everyone: 'Always!' Me: 'Cool'). You've probably seen the skinny-heeled Zara black satin mules on many a blogger, and you may have also spied the Aldo suede ones- both of which I heart massively. I actually wanted to get the navy satin H&M ones (which weirdly never seemed to appear in store), but when I spied these- from yep you guessed it- ASOS. I was like...'avin 'em. (Epesh as they were the cheapest out of all of the above). Annnd Brucey Bonus, they're now on sale too. (I got mine with the last 20% thingy they did so I'm not crying into my purse- as per- luckily). Hope your week is off to a beaut start, catch you soon xx
PS Yes, that is a camera lens cap in my pocket, and yes I am pleased to see you.
Tee- Zara//Jeans- H&M
Hat- Catarzi//Heels- ASOS
Sunnies- H&M//ASOS

SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Well hellooooo amazing new shoes! Jeeez they are amazing! Looking lush as evs xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! You look adorable and fabulous! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the mules <3 xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, loveeee the shoes doll! Looking amazing :)

    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your asos mules are gorgeous and I love your fedora x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Gem...nearly bought your nude Topshop mules at the weekend...eeek!
      x

      Delete
  6. Amazing outfit! I love the hat and the jeans especially! You look amazing!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove this whole outfit!

    http://whatgemskididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Gem...it's a bit scruffy but hopefully the accessories lift things a bit!!
      x

      Delete
  8. Looking lovely as per! I spotted these the other day and was so tempted with the cream/white ones, but no :/ I spent too much on the Aldo ones lol! xx
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll :)
      The Aldo ones are soooo sick.......and the Topshop Gabi mules make my heart beat so fast!
      Jell you have both!!!
      x

      Delete
  9. such a good outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you make mules look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig