23.6.14

About A Boy

So, yeah. My affair du coeur with all things white continues unabated. But to be honest that's the only love action happening for me right now. The boy I like, and who I thought liked me back, now doesn't. (Maybe he never did). Fate reunited us six weeks ago. It was a beautiful thing. He is a beautiful thing. But maybe it was all a bit too Pygmalion to ever work. (Me: Professor Higgins, Him: Eliza). My heart hurts so much right now. You know that pain. And before you say Tinder to me, just bear in mind that if Camille C can't have any luck on there, what hope is there for us mere mortals? Besides, that just ain't my thing. So, I carry on shootin' and bloggin' but it all feels so.....pointless. (Or maybe it always did). Not to say that this white dungaree playsuit ain't heaven. Coz it is. Could do with the weather being a few degrees warmer to break it out properly though and release my cellulite to the world. (Lucky world). The only thing that could possibly make me feel any better right now would be if Triangl sent me a white bikini. *Spot the hint the size of an elephant **Spot the elephant trying to shoe-horn herself into a Triangl bikini. I literally don't know what is less likely- finding a beautiful boy who is nice, getting a lovely gift in the post or England winning any football competition ever again. Catch you soon xx
Dungarees- Topshop//Cardigan- H&M
Cap- H&M//Slides- H&M
Tee- Zara//Sunnies- And Other Stories
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look too cute in these dungarees hehe :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely....I don't feel too cute....but I'll take it!!!
      x

      Delete
  2. Lovvvveeeee this girl! You look amazing!!! :)
    I missed out on those sliders from H&M :(, couldnt find them anywhere. Those dungarees are lusho!
    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll :)))
      Noooo...sadface on the slides...they're realllllly comfy too!
      x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awwww...thanx lovely!!
      Wish The Boy thought I was pretty enough to bother with!!! :((
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig