6.1.14

Boho To Soho

So, my new Gucci has smartened up my look a lil' bit, non? My faithful 'Blogger Bag' that you see in mostly every look I shoot is without a doubt beyond practical (I can get several pairs of sunnies in there, a couple of hats and even two pairs of shoes, as well as a camera and a tripod); but it's deffo time to mix it up a bit, and my new bag is the way forward :) I've also got a bit of a pash for anything camel at the minute (anyone who knows me will tell you I've got the hump 99% of the time...see what I did there) but while the search for a camel coat continues, I've had to temporarily feed my beige-craving with this polo-neck which I picked up in the Gap sale and I'm verrrry happy with it too. Hope today isn't dragging too much for you.....if only it would stop freaking raining for five minutes. Catch you soon dolls xx
Coat- Topshop//Jeans- H&M
Polo- Gap//Boots- Zara
Beanie- Topshop//Bag- Gucci

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Really love your outfit. I tried that coat on and I'm so tempted get it x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely!
      I've worn this coat to death since I got it......is it in the sale now??
      Deffo 100% recommended :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Your bag! This outfit! You always manage to look so chic x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.....thanx Gem :)
      Dunno about looking chic though....think the Gucci helps a bit!!
      x

      Delete
  3. Love this looks and the camel polo neck! Don't even get me started on the Gucci bag! want..need..must have! x

    Secrets of a PR girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll :)
      I'm polo cray at the min!!
      x

      Delete
  4. Rocking that Gucci girl! Oh I know I'm in love with anything camel at the moment, such a classic colour for A/W. Love this simple, chic outfit xx :)

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx my lovely!
      I'm now regretting not getting the Gap camel coat too :(
      x

      Delete
  5. That bag <3 <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bag. It looks great with your outfit =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camel, camel, camel.... I NEED it, quite possibly gonna rob the polo neck idea to part satisfy ones craving!!

    Ps. Incoming tonight! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year gorge! Did you have a nice Christmas? OMG that gucci bag... to die... like totes... bible! i'm itching for a new bag but can't make up my mind at all.

    Really digging this look... i love camel too. I bought a camel coat from zara last year which i love cos it's a light camel colour. i get fussy over the shade cos sometimes it's blates more of a tan.

    hope you have a lushous weekend!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doll! Hello :)
      Had a fab Crimbo thanks.....Champers & Pringles make me v happy :))

      Bag dilemmas dominate my life (no joke!). What's on your potential hit-list??

      I'd go for anything camel, beige, caramel or even tan at the minute...it's getting that desperate!

      Hope you have a top weekend too my lovely
      Mwah
      x

      PS OMG...your rezzie post...literally the funniest thing EVAH!!!!

      Delete
  9. I love how you paired a casual outfit with such an amazing bag! Your style is awesome!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your outfit here chick!

    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig