14.1.14

No Mean Feet

One of my New Year's Rezzies was to find The Holy Grail. I figured it would probably be easier than trying to find a boyfriend :) But as difficult as it seems to be to find a nice, cute single boy in LDN these days, hunting down a pair of Celine check skater shoe dupes has proven to be equally hard- until now. So, big love to TopShop for finally stepping up to the plate. Kate Phelan, I heart you.
Naturally, when I spied these bad boys in Oxford Circus a couple of weeks ago I was all over them- like Lee Ryan on a passing brunette. Doubtless, several billion other bloggerettes are gonna be all over them too.  But, it's like...Celine lookey-likeys for £20? Of course I'm gonna freaking get them! Plus- massive bonus- shoes can't not text you back, be mean, lie to you, 'borrow' your car, make a mess in your flat, prefer your best mate, talk all the way through Made In Chelsea, or, just generally be a prick. I like shoes :) A lot. Catch you soon chicks xx
Polo- Zara//Jeans- Topshop
Bag- Zara//Shoes- Topshop
Beanie- Topshop//Sunnies- Primark

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Love the slip ons. I recently ordered the other colour of these from Topshop. Cannot wait to receive them x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the grey too....but was somehow kinda drawn more to the navy!?!
      (And....errrrr....I might've bought the burgundy as well...ooops!!!!)
      x

      Delete
  2. beautiful outfit :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit and amazing shoes; Topshop needs to come to Belgium asap so I can buy all their pretty clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q!
      OMG...can't believe you don't have Topshop!!! That's just not right!!!!
      x

      Delete
  4. So much love for this post! Lol at the Lee Ryan joke! I love these bad boys!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely.....a little bit of sick goes into my mouth every time I see him!!!!
      x

      Delete
  5. ha! lee ryan with a passing brunette?! indeed!

    shoes are WAY better than boys... in fact... shoes... handbags... make-up... cos even when the boy is decent, chances are there will b a catch... like a cray cray mother who is that far gone with levels of cray she makes you cray too. or drunk.

    true story. the end. stick with shooooes

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG....you poor poor darling :(
      Shall we make a voodoo doll or her or summat???

      I'll deffo have to stick with the shoes and bags and make-up for now....coz they ain't exactly queuing round the block!!!
      x

      Delete
    2. Can't spell.
      Bangs Head On Desk.

      *of

      Delete
  6. I NEED these jeans- you look gorgeous!

    Beckie xxx

    http://www.whatwewhere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely!

      They're pre-ripped Jamies....I got them last summer....not sure if you can still get 'em!?
      x

      Delete
  7. 1) You've quite possibly converted me, I love these!
    2) Lee Ryan is turning my stomach, get off my TV, forever!
    3) I have quality time on a train today... Email response is under construction!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) I'll have you in clumpy Stellas next :)
      2) THANK GOD :))))
      3) Double, Nay Triple, Nay Quadruple yay!!!
      x

      Delete
  8. AMAZING! Love this whole look hun. I found your blog via BlogLovin and I am your newest follower. Would love if you could stop by & catch up on my latest posts for some inspiration too :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll :)
      Following you back on BL now
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig