29.12.13

Disco Fever

Confession: My PS 11 Mini guilt finally got the better of me. I woke up in a cold-hot sweat one night and thought 'I can't possibly justify spending that much on a teeny tiny bag...it's gotta go back!'. (Saddest Face Ever). But my craving for a cross body bag just wasn't going anywhere. I toyed with the idea of a Celine Trio. Heaven! So Minimal! So Cool! Then little Gucci thoughts kept popping into my head. Especially as the Soho Disco bag is approximately half the price of the Proenza Schouler. I tried this beaut on...and that was it...I was love struck. (Not Shocked At All Face). I implored my sis who was luckily hitting up Terminal 5 (on the way to LA), and I am now the very proud owner of a tax-free cross body bag most excellent :) And, you can actually get shizz in this bag (not summink to be overlooked, really). Naturally, there's a few Towies popping up wearing it, ruining it a bit for girls who see this babe as a touch more minimal than the average Essex girl does. But hey-ho, that's how the bag cookie crumbles I guess. Hope your festivities are going well, catch you soon xx

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Getting the right bag can cause sleepless nights, I get it! I can't wait to see it styled x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl!
      Shot a ill' look on Saturday...need to get my editing arse in gear!!
      x

      Delete
    2. Ooooooopsie, I can't type.
      *Lil'

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous bag! I think i'm in love. It's the perfect size.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely!
      It's totes the perf size.....I can get all my essentials in, which is
      a bit of a shocker!!
      x

      Delete
  3. Thanx!
    Following you back:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that you did the right thing by returning the PS11 Mini !!! I was going to buy a very expensive YSL bag, but inside was just so empty!! There were no compartments inside and at over a grand, it was just too much. I'm quite petite, so I like small bags, but some of these 'mini' bags are so small they look would look better on my six year daughter!!!!

    Love yoour blog. Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl :)
      Bag dilemmas are the worst...espesh as they are SUCH big money!!!

      I've got my eye on a YSL shopper- but there's ZERO compartments, like you say :(

      It's deffo nice to have a selection of bags to suit your mood :))))
      Yours Sincerely, A Bag Addict!!!
      x

      Delete
  5. Aw so sad for you that you had to take your Proenza Schouler back but the Gucci is a beauty too! Totally envious! :)
    Happy New Year sweet xxx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx my lovely!
      Being a greedy thing I'd love to have both....but.....there's always the next gas bill to pay :((
      x

      Delete
  6. oh i love this bag! Love how compact it looks :D

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gereat purchase! and more genuine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!! What size of gucci soho bag is this?? Small or mini? Been trying to find mini online but only came upon your blog. Hope you could confirm the size for me?

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig