12.12.13

A Very Berry Christmas

How cute is the little coat from H&M? It's got a nice textured finish and pings my lust for all things dark red. I actually bought it with a voucher *No Surprises There Face* so it worked out stupidly cheap. Yay! I've just paired it here with my go-to Jamies and ankle boots....it's kinda safe.....kinda boring....but that is how I roll :) Hope your week is going berry well (cringe). Laters chicks xx
Coat- H&M//Jeans- Topshop
Shirt- Zara//Boots- Zara
Beanie- Accessorize//Sunnies- Primark

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. H&M and there peskie discount codes! I'm already on my second coat and picked it up so cheap!
    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a discount code :)
      I wanna get the camel coat with one!!
      x

      Delete
  2. oh wow this is so gorge! I love this outfit!
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not boring or safe at all..love it! x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanx lovely :)
      It's just like...coat...jeans...boots...snore!!!
      x

      Delete
  4. H&M ?!?! I'm looking in the wrong town! Another genius buy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know??!!
      I mean, it's like, 100% polyester or whatever....
      just don't light a tab too near!!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig