17.12.13

At Last, My Love Has Come Along

I've been searching for a while now for the perfect pink coat.....and finally, me and it are as one. I actually scooped this beaut up off the sale rail in Topshop on Saturday for a mere £65. I know! It's lightweight (I can't be dealing with a heavy coat, can you?), a great length and such a beautiful shade of candy pink. I'm so so so so happy with it, that Santa himself is gonna struggz to top it :) Catch you soon xx
Coat- Topshop//Polo- Gap
Joggers- Topshop//Skater Shoes- Aldo
Beanie- Topshop//Sunnies- Primark

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Loving this look babe! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look and those skater shoes are amazing! x

    www.secretsofaprgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely....
      the shoes were a total barg at £28!!
      x

      Delete
  3. this outfit is perf, lusting so bad after your coat <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx!!
      The coat looks and photographs better on than off :)
      x

      Delete
  4. I love your pink coat. I wanted to buy it with the extra discount but wasn't sure in the material. The colours looks amazing on you though x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely :)

      Is it too lightweight for you?
      It's deffo not gonna keep you super-warm....but we have to sacrifice this shizz for
      fashion don't we??!! x

      Delete
  5. Perfect!!! Love it!! I can't do bulky coats, this is the one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanx doll...been following you for a while!
      x

      Delete
  7. LUSH outfit! :D
    Love from a new follower!
    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely!
      Following you back :)
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig