15.8.12

It's A Tie

Bow Belle
When it comes to 'making stuff' I'm generally extremely lazy. I'd rather just buy something, all perfect and done for me, and simply hand over my credit card. But.....I'd been searching for a blouse with a necktie for sometime and just couldn't find exactly what I liked. *Lightbulb Moment* There was nothing for it, but to make my own. Granted, I've not exactly climbed Mount Everest here- I've just wandered into John Lewis. Hit up the haberdashery department (super exciting even if you don't make stuff) and bought myself a lovely roll of ribbon. Then cut it. And tied it on my fave blouse. Ta-Da! Kaiser Karl would be proud :) 
FRONT PAGE BABY!! With Big Thanx To Chictopia :)) XxX

Shirt- H&M
Trousers- Topshop
Heels- Zara
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love the trousers and the necktie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q for such a lovely comment...following you now :) x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig