8.10.13

Swiss Miss

I'd been deciding whether to buy this jumper for a few weeks when I saw the lovely Charlotte Fashion Guitar had purchased it, so being her Number One Fangirl I duly followed :) (Seriously though, if there is a more perfect, stunningly stylish, beautifully-bumped preggers laydee on the whole planet I've yet to see her). Luckily this sweater has got no angora and no mohair- result! (Like, who can be dealing with that shit? The very second I try anything on with those two made-by-the-devil yarns I have to take them off straight a-freakin-way, y'know?) I've styled this ultra-boringly (quelle surprise) and I'll be wearing it even more pedestrianly (is that a word?) with skinnies all winter long. If only I could be a bit more Charlottesque :) Much love, catch you soon xx
Jumper- Zara//Skirt- River Island
Hat- River Island//Boots- Zara

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This jumper is gorgeous. Definitely worth the purchase. I am going to check out this stylish lady now x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of a sudden every jumper in Zara seems to be £45! I'm not happy!!
      (Had to go for it anyway though!!)

      Charlotte's the best...literally :)
      x

      Delete
  2. we miss your posts on WIWT! x

    http://xinalia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig