15.12.14

Oh Yes She Did

The whole season long, I've been toying with the idea of an over-the-knee boot. Should I? Could I? Would I? Luckily, DuoBoots solved my dilemma for me with this stunning pair of Dita suede lovelies. They are seriousssly comfortable and super-easy to wear. Do I feel like I should be starring in Dick Whittington wearing them? Actually, not so much (although I do love a panto it has to be said, don't you?). So here's the thing- when ordering from Duo you enter into a whole new world of calf sizes. First of all I was like "Oh shit, another thing to be fat-paranoid about"- but basically all it means is you end up with a custom-fit boot, which is deffo no bad thing. I can honestly say that your feet (and legs) will be very pleased with you this Christmas if you feel the urge to self-gift a pair of these :) That urge is seemingly permanent with me. Gun Emoji. And yes I am wearing a tea cosy on me heid. Catch you soon xx
Jumper- Gap//Jeans- Acne
Boots- Duo*//Scarf- Topshop
Bag- Gucci//Beanie- H&M//Sunnies- ASOS

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love my DUO boots although I wish they cam up higher on my knee as I have long calf muscles! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that scarf! I love this one too ;) http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=460672339&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete
  4. well now don't you just look super cosy! love the boots -it actually makes me consider a pair!x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig