24.8.15

Le Skinny

So, I bought this skinny black neck-tie scarf thingy about a month ago. I thought it would greatly enhance  my entire floordrobe. I was wrong. It deffo doesn't go with everything, and as per, my ginger rats tails clash with it too. No matter. It'll probably look three thousand times better on you and totally Chloefy your life. Oh, and soz for the singular frame too. There were no good snaps from this shoot. Literally none. Zero. Zilch. Nada. (Including this one). And my computer's broken. Lucky I am not. Catch you soon (hopefully- once I've done that wrap-my-lappie-in-a-pashmina-and-take-it-to-the-mender-Carrie-style) xx
Top- Zara//Skinny Scarf- Zara//Denim Mini- Topshop

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Get one of the silk printed ones on Asos! I bought one for about £15, and you can literally just throw it on, tied or not. Its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have fairly big boobs lol, so don't think it will suit me either (but it does look great on you!) but its just so chic and i've somehow convinced myself that i simply NEED one. going to zara asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And very Tom Ford x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this style, hope your computer gets fixed soon!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and hope you had an amazing weekend!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, hope your computer gets well soon. I like this though! When the weather gets cooler imagine it with little jackets and blazers and ankle boots and skinnies! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like! Definitely unique. I came over from Josie's blog who said you're one of her fave reads, I can see why. Followed on BlogLovin and look forward to reading your future posts. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe! i actually like how its styled. hopefully you'll be able to find more ways to incorporate it
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha do like how you styled it though x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this combo. I am going shopping tomorrow and will be hunting Zara for this shirt. Thanks for the insp!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been meaning to catch up with your stuff Belle. Your blog is the ish! You're the ish to be fair. Also, I am yet to Chloefy my life :)

    <3,
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig