25.5.16

Flares & Fur

I love nothing more than a good flounce about the place, and you can literally do nothing but in these amaziinnnng flares from Zara. I'd seen a few Instagram babes swishing around in them and I just had to join the party. I also scooped up these sick fur slides when I was in Zara too. They're kinda twisted and kinda incred all at once, and having missed out on Bad Gal RiRi's fluffy Puma offerings (serious cry face) I went with these as a very cute consolation prize. (If you're still lusting after Rihanna's though, Ego have dropped these insane Farrah slides which I literally can't wait to get on my feet). Here's to bringing the drama, catch you soon x 
Flares- Zara//Fur Slides- Zara//*Watch- Klarf//Vest- Topshop

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, how blinkin amazing do you look in these flares??!!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bella!
    I'm in love with this flared... can't stop thinking in them, and now that I'm seeing on you, I want them even more hehehe!
    As i told you by instagram, is really nice to find a blogger like you... so inspiring!
    Hope your finger doesn't hurts more!
    Have a nice day, guapa!
    pazhalabirodriguez.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely incredible in these flares!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G these SHOES THOUGH! I think imma need those! Looking hot to trot too.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig