7.6.16

MISSGUIDED X HONEYBELLE PART TWO

So, here's summore of my amazing pieces from Missguided. First up, I have to say the quality is actually wayyyy better than I thought it was gonna be. I shouldn't have worried though, as I was super-impressed with the slides I bought a few weeks ago. I picked this satin-finish bomber in a light khaki shade as I've kinda overdosed on pink ones lately (Blogoverse: 'Haven't we all'). But my new favourite thing in the history of the world everrrrrr (#legitface) are these tie-front culottes. I basically live in culottes. I just find they make me feel thinner. (I mean, god only knows they repel men to the max, and that's something I can ill afford, but I think wearing things that make me feel skinnier- and that I like- just marginally squeezes out dressing in shizz in order to pull. If that makes any sense). Let me know what you think and keep an eye on my IG over the next few days for more Missguided pieces. Catch you soon x
*Bomber- Missguided//Tee- Zara
*Culottes- Missguided//Sneaks- H&M
*Watch- Klarf//*Phonecase- Richmond & Finch

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love culottes, man reselling or no. Think you look just 'so' in yours - as in fabulouslylovely, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *repelling, not reselling.
    Dang that autocorrect! ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig