17.6.16

Simplicity Done Right

This may look like an ordinary grey top- but don't be fooled. The cut, the fabric, the details are all next level. They lift it out of the pedestrian and straight into the category marked "Spesh". If you like simple pieces that hang well and make you look and feel better, then you're gonna love this one. (Also check out Zelle Studio's 'Street Style' section on their website, it's full of your blogger faves styling up their amazing pieces to the max). I've paired this grey beaut with my 501s (basically coz I can't take them off right now), but it really does go with anything. To that end- keep yer eye on my IG for more looks in the near xx PS Where my Graziano Pelle fans at? I want Italy to do well in the Euros so I can keep, erm, admiring his ridiculously God-like qualities. That's if I can stop watching 'Love Island' for long enough.
*Top- Zelle Studio//Jeans- Levi 501s
Birkenstocks- ASOS//Scarf- Zara
*Necklace- Shashi//Bag- Margaret Howell


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love how effortlessly stylish this looks is, especially the Vetements-esque trouser hems :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig