12.8.16

New Season Picks & What I Think Of Insta Stories

So, last Wednesday I woke up and the game had changed. Insta Stories had landed and if Snapchat aren't currently prepping the largest lawsuit in history- then Holy Moses- they should be. First I was like FFS, pleeeease Instagram stop messing with things. They removed the chronological timeline (which they blatantly lied about and said they wouldn't do), and then this. But within a day I was all over it. They say crack's addictive, but they probably haven't tried Insta Stories yet. 
So, What's The Deal?
Well, you don't need me to explain how it works. The key question is:- how much better is it than Snapcrap? A lot, is the answer. It's basically superior in every way. From usability, to better quality pics, to eliminating the 'having to search for someone' factor. It looks like Mark Zuckerberg is about to become even richer.
Can Bloggers Work The Angles?
Almost certainly. It's early days but that dreaded word 'engagement' seems likely to be especially beneficial to bloggers, particularly those with a significant follower count already on The Gram.
How Much Do I Love It? Let Me Count The Ways
There's nowt as interesting as what someone else is doing, and you can just creep on people to your heart's content on Stories. (That's if you don't mind the Story Teller knowing that you're creeping on them). And- for example- I'm currently enjoying Copenhagen Fashion Week ten times more than I previously would have. Seeing all the Scandi girls dropping amazing pics and vids has actually got me unfeasibly excited for NY/LDN/MILAN/PARIS next month. 
And Finally
A quick word on this outfit. You'll have probably seen (all over Mainstagram and Stories) these jeans and this jumper. I didn't hesitate to get either. The jeans are literally the most unflattering thing everrrrr and make me look like an extraordinarily short, fat fashion freak. But fuck it, I do love them so. And the jumper is, of course, a CĂ©line dupe (what else?). 
Let me know what you think about Stories, this look, and anything else on yer mind, catch you soon x
Jumper- H&M//Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Zara//Necklace- Cinco

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. First of all, let me tell you that I NEED THIS JUMPER!!!!!!!! Is for the new season? OOOOOh please say yes!
    And well, about Insta Stories or Snapchat.
    We are still waiting for it here in Helsinki, so I can't give you like a proper opinion of it, BUUUUUUT I have Snapchat, and too be super honest is hard too keep it updated because I don't like quite much to share that much of my personal life. So I think I'm going to wait for Insta Stories and let's see which one makes my life easier. Because I am not the kind of person that want to be everywhere, and I sincerely prefer to spend some quality time with my boy than to get crazy of sharing everything in every social media channel.
    I love to share pics in Instagram, sometimes the stuff that I been working on... but I think the society is getting crazy for share all the details for their life... I confess myself an old-fashionable person or let's say a grandmother, and maybe that's why I don't have too many followers hahaha, but I really think that is super necessary to have a space of our lives just for us (or our couple, family, etc).
    So after this eternal text hahaha, let me tell you that I love your jumper (yes, again) and I hope is in the stores now hahaha! Ahhhh an also, I truly don't think that you will never going to see bad or "fatty"... baby please, you are too beautiful!
    Have a good day, bella!
    pazhalabirodriguez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit and style.
    The mood of the pictures is great!
    I appreciate it so much. (I can say it as a professional Image Consultant ( Consulente d'immagine ) active in Milano, Varese e Roma.
    The mood is great and the pictures so good.
    I love it.
    Thanks for sharing
    Consulenza d'immagine
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig