29.11.16

Patently Patent

I'm not sure quite when vinyl came swinging onto my little fashion radar. I think it was when Isabel Marant showed her AW 16 collection. She styled patent pants and wrap skirts with- yes- fishnets- but also with some amazing oversized knitwear which played down any potential sluttiness. (Yay for that- and indeed- phew. Incidentally you can recreate that look on a budget- story of my life- with Mango's amazing mini skirt and this incred jumper). So anyway- back to me (lol). Like a fashion lamb to the slaughter I've jumped eagerly on the whole contrasty knit-with-pvc combo thing courtesy of H&M's slouchy cream cable sweater and these sick patent trousers. I am squeaking quite a bit when I walk but anything for fashion darling. And whilst I would dearly love to strut around in a pair of Isabel M's boots, reality has got me stomping about in a pair of Old Skool Vans instead. How are you feeling about the vinyl revival? Let me know, catch you soon x
Shop The Look


Vans Old Skool- Office // Fishnet Socks- ASOS

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love those pants!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this look, I need to buy a pair of fishnet socks some time...
    Dalal
    Monochrome Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing a great post. Article and patent pants is also awesome. such type of pretty dress is also available at keshibaba online shopping site which has a wide range of all categories from clothing to home D`core.

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig