2.2.17

Return Of The Mac

All of a sudden I'm in love with trench coats. I dunno where it came from (probably Balenciaga, as most things do with me), but I had the overwhelming urge to buy one last weekend. Luckily, Topshop were there to help. I picked up this flowing beaut, (although I really like this one too). Much as I hate the 'T' word- a classic mac really is the perfect piece to transition through to S/S 17. (Guards! Seize her! She said transition!). I've paired it here with some relaxed basics- Topshop Mom Jeans (check out these Boutique Boyfriends too) and a grey sweatshirt (but a hoodie goes just as well, if not better). Are you ready for the return of the mac? Let me know x
SHOP THE LOOK



Trench Coat- Topshop // Similar- Here & Here
Jeans- Topshop // Similar- Here & Here
Vans- Office // Also- ASOS
Bag- APC // More Colours- Here & Here // Alternative- Here

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just got a trench today too ha - great minds ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trench coat! So cool!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig