18.2.17

H&M Mini Haul

Somewhere along the line, H&M has become my favourite shop in the entire universe. So much so that everything I'm wearing (and sitting on!) in this post is from there. I wasn't even going to buy this oversized grey sweatshirt (as I have so many others #oops) but I saw it on my girl Aga Rolek one too many times to resist. I actually think H&M completely slay at jeans, and these cropped high-waisted ones are ridiculously cheap and come in black too. (I know!). I'd been looking for some kitten heeled slingbacks (that don't cost a bomb) for a while and these cuties totally hit the spot. (If expensive is your thing though, then look no further than these sleek AF Gianvito's. I'd also probably give my right foot for these Man Gavs- which would obviously be a touch silly as I'd be missing a tootsie to put them in). A nice rug with a bit of a pattern has also been on my 'must find' list for a while. I didn't want a full-on shaggy berber, but something a bit less hygge. And whaddya knowthis jacquard-weave cotton one is just what the blogger ordered. Are you an H&M devotee too? Let me know x
SHOP THE LOOK



Sweatshirt- H&M // Similar- Here & Here
Jeans- H&M // Similar- Here & Here
Heels- H&M // Similar- Here & Here
Rug- H&M // Luxe Version - Here
Rings- H&M // Similar- Here

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I bloody LOVE H&M! This jumper is a dream, roll on paydayyyyy xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig