15.6.12

Sk8ter Girl

Yes, More Neon
I LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing hats. This one is from last winter, but it's totes non-seasonal, I reckon. I'm gonna throw it on all summer (espesh if it carries on raining). The skirt and top are new purchases from Primark. I absolutely hyperventilate with excitement when I go in there. Is it any wonder when you can throw stuff like this in your net basket, and it comes to the grand total of £11? 
The other thing with skater skirts is that they make you feel thin, I find. (Well, a bit thinner).

Vest- Primark
Skirt- Primark
Hat- H&M

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I do love this colour combo..still cant beleive the top and skirt are primark. I never find anything.

    http://notsopoisonous-ivy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig