6.10.16

Balenciaga Made Me Do it

I literally can't tell you how much I love ski-pants right now. (Actually scratch that- I am going to tell you- brace yerself). So many trends, micro-trends and full-on sea changes in fashion at the moment, can be traced directly back to one man- a certain Demna Gvasalia. Yes, I did have to look up how to spell his name. When he sent girls down the catwalk at Balenciaga back in February wearing ski pants, heels and bright off-the-shoulder-puffas, it all felt quite shocking and new. Fast forward to AW, and I've fully embraced (mentally at least) every element of his vision. *FYI- I think I might actually die if I don't find a dupe of his white kitten heeled ankle boots soon. So, the search for pieces that can approximate the look has definitely begun in earnest. The most perfect ski pants thankfully landed at H&M, so I scooped up those, and ASOS have got an excellent red puffa if you want to embrace a very literal Balenciaga reworking. A heel is so important to set this look off to its max, and I've fallen hard for the kitten kind. (You can pick up my Zara shoes here, or they have a nice black boot here- but as mentioned- I've got my heart set on white and I'm struggling to find any without a block heel- if you see any pleeeease let me know- Love From A Desperado). Are you feeling the Balenciaga vibe at the moment? Hit me up x
PS My top from this look is here, and the bag seems to be sold out (eep!) but this is similar
Ski Pants- H&M//Top- Zara
Shoes- Zara//Bag- Forever21


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooooh - Love <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i had no idea that ski pants could be worn as a fashion statement other than it's skiing purposes. I definitely agree that it should be paired up with heels.

    cute post! looks very sophisticated ^^
    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most fascinatingly beautiful style, and your images are just so to-the-point! Love it as always. Molly x
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mollipop-14692787

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never pull it off but you look incred. When I first saw the collection I was like 'Nah' but now I've come round to it! So easily influenced by instagram... x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig