3.12.17

Black Beauty

Truth be told, I went a little batshit cray on Black Friday. For me, it's really the only time of the year that I can actually afford to buy my one true love- handbags. And I went in HAAM. So, I can therefore now proudly present my brand new baby- the Mansur Gavriel Circle Bag. I'd actually been thinking about this cutie for a while, but when I saw LuisaViaRoma were doing a very welcome 30% off I happily leapt. My main concern was that I wouldn't be able to get a lot in it, but actually the size is perf, and you can wear it three (count 'em) ways. (The red is also pretty spesh). I also managed to nab the last one of this amaaazing Ganniesque H&M red knit- it was sold out last time I checked, but H&M tend to do restocks at fairly regular intervals, so it's worth keeping an eye out. There's actually quite a few good red sweaters out there RN if you can't track it down- including thisthis and this. Did you land anything good in Black Friday? Lemmie know x


SHOP THE LOOK



Knit- H&M // Alternative- Here
Black Cords- H&M // Alternative - Here
Circle Bag- Mansur Gavriel // Alternative- Here

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That outfit is so cute! I love that red jumper.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really perfect!! I love the black and red combination, it looks so cool with the bag.
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks soooo nice! Alas I was too skint to go cray in the Black Friday sales this year, saving myself for after Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Mariam,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real because one worked for me not quite long ago.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website yet but he promised to create one as costumers are requesting for it, and now i'm free from the powders of sickness.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,he also cure any cancer and HIV,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his cell number: 760-935-3804 you can text him because he use to be very busy some times,i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as mariambaurice@gmail.com best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig