18.1.13

Drop It Like It's Hot

All of a sudden I've come round to the idea of a drop-waist. For ages I thought "Well, that's just gonna make me look short and fat" but then......Stella did this dress (and lots of lovely similar variations) and I got my eye into it. I've spied that H&M have done the most insane copy for S/S 13 and I'm deffo keen to get on that, but in the meantime......I've created my own half-baked version here. Basically, essentially, I've just layered a jumper over a skater skirt.....drop me out!! 
The snow has hit hard in the last few hours, and gorgeous as it looks, Christ-On-A-Bike it makes doing stuff difficult.......but...I'm still gonna attempt to do some shoots this weekend. Have a lovely time frolicking about, catch you soon xx
Jumper- Primark
Shirt- Zara
Skirt- Topshop
Hat- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig