24.1.13

Belle De Jour

When I first saw Sandro's Peter Pan collar dresses at the beginning of the A/W 12 season I was desperate to have one in my life. I talked myself out of it and and made a promise to my bank account to wait for the sale. Then, one Saturday in Primark I saw this amazing dupe for £16 and grabbed a Size 8 pronto. Happily, it eliminated the need for the Sandro, and has been a go-to wardrobe staple ever since. It could even turn out to have unexpected longevity.....except......I saw a newsreader last night in a Peter Pan number...(eeeek), and instantly thought "Death Knell". Yet again I'm struggling with the light in my snow pictures. They're either completely blown-out (see above, not to mention hideously minging and weirdly ginger) or under-lit and gloomy (see below). Personally, I'm over the whole the snow thing, bring on a nice cloudy mild day that my camera- and my chilblains- can handle :) xx
Dress- Primark
Sunglasses- Rayban
Boots- Topshop


SHARE:

2 comments

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig