9.1.13

Pretty Green

Confession: I bought this silky lil' skirt and happily skipped home thinking "Yay, it'll go with loads of things I've already got and I can style it up real good". Sadly, I was mistaken. It turns out that this darling aztec print number needed smartening up. A lot. Most of my wardrobe is a bit scruffy, and nothing quite went. Gah! In short, it lends itself very well to an evening look, with a bare leg, and a heel. And possibly some jewellery and a chain handle bag. I ended up pairing it with all my go-to basics, and of course, a beanie. (To quote Julia Roberts: Big mistake, HUGE). This skirt deserves better, but I wanted to just show y'all anyway. Have a lovely Wednesday, catch you soon x
Jumper- Primark
Shirt- Zara
Skirt- Topshop
Hat- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks fab doll! Love the pretty woman reference xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl'!
      I always like to shoe-horn a film quote into a post if I can!! x

      Delete
  2. You've styled the skirt really well, fab outfit!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll!
      I soooo wasnt happy with the result, but time is the enemy on re-shoots so I just threw it out there anyway! x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig