2.1.15

New Year, New Coat

So, first up: Happy New Year and all that type of good stuff. Second up: strictly speaking, this coat ain't new. I bought it last October but haven't got around to blogging it yet....so here we are. New but not new, and very blue. It's Zara (of course) and I thought it was a bit of a barg at £69.99. This grey one was/is mightily similar, but wayyyy more dollar. (I'm writing this pre-sale, but- who knows- the Spanish Discount Fairy may be looking over you). I can't find my one online but this is very much it in a lovely neutral shade. So many coats, so little fundage. Hope 2015 is kicking off for you in fine style. Catch you soon xx
Coat- Zara//Jumper- Zara
Trousers- Zara//Beanie- Topshop
Sunnies- ASOS//Sneaks- Adidas

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Loving how cool this outfit is - wish I could pull off effortless!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is beauts! Last October, say what, deffo a good purchase so many out in the shops that are similar! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coat. I love the colour! Happy new year lovely x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the grey one, loved it, hated me! Love this and stunning pics too xx

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig