18.3.13

Crimson Soul

As much as I adore a printed trouser, I find they don't always adore me back. But these dark red beauts from H&M manage to tick all the boxes. They make me feel thin (check), they are under £20 (check) and they'll have longevity beyond S/S13 (definitely, maybe). If only eBay was as easy to buy things from as H&M *frustrated face*. The bidding on 1D tickets is doing my head in...big time. I like a bit of instant gratification in life (to say the least) but I'm trying to control all the 'Buy Me Now' urges I keep getting! Hope your week is off to a less stressy start than mine...much love...catch you soon xx
Jumper- H&M
Trousers- H&M
Hat- H&M

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love this look! those trousers are gorge xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx my lovely!
      Hope you're good :) x

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit hun! The trousers are to die for! <33

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Look, I Love Your Pants <3

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this look, the pants look amazing on you! New follower alert :)

    Check out our giveaway to be in with a chance of winning a gorgeous skirt from romwe.com!
    http://thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/2013/03/our-first-giveaway.html

    Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl'...I'm well and truly alerted!
      Following you too :) x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig