6.3.13

We Be Ballin'

So, here's my siiiick £38 baseball jacket and me out on the street* (sedate surburban road), and very happy we are together too. Black tights aren't ideal to set this babe off to its best advantarge, but they'll have to do for the minute :) Of course, if money were no object I'd be cleaning up at Whistles. Have you seen these lovelies?
Divine huh? I'm totally feelin' the whole dungaree thing too* (she may have just bought the Zara ones). And then there's backpacks, mono clutches and low heeled courts to add in to the lust list as well. If you wanna make yourself violently ill with desire then checkout Whistles lookbook here and if you can only stretch to Topshop get my jacket here
Happy Surfin' catch you soon xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig