21.6.13

So Caught Up

Do you ever read 'Look' magazine and say to yourself "Ooooh I know her!" and then "I know her too!", only to turn the page and find yet more piccies of top blogger babes whose work you love? Yep....me too :) Most weeks it's like an A to Z of top bloggettes and their rather excellent looks. So, a few weeks back they did a feature on 'tying a knot in your skirt'. It sounded a bit like WTF at first, but the photos they showcased made the whole trend make perfect sense. Kookie at Death By Platforms and Katie at Little Winter were featured with very cool knots in their maxis, so, I thought I'd give it a go. I'm not 100% convinced that it came out nicely in my piccies, but when I looked in the mirror I thought it worked priddy well :) This year maxi skirts seem to be slashed right up to the thigh (which is a hot look, no denying) but if you're feeling a little less daring then this might be the trend for you. Have a lovely weekend...I'm off to do some damage in the Zara sale....wooop!....catch you soon xx
Skirt- H&M//Sleeveless Jacket- Topshop
Sunnies- Topshop//Flatforms- Topshop
Hat- H&M//Bag- Topshop


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love how you paired the hat and sunglasses! Great outfit.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ripping that knot off!! NICE!!

    I've not even gone near the Zara sale....(send help)! Can't wait to see what you've got x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away!! (Seeing as how I robbed it in the first place!!)

      Zara sale is actually a teeny bit disappointing to be fair (whilst simultaneously being super-exciting....go figure?!).

      So far....I've bought a work blazer for my sis (and she bought me those double zip pocket trews in black which I j'adore....I have no clue why we're buying shit for each other instead of for ourselves??!! We are a right pair of oddballs!!)
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig