28.6.13

Red Alert

I hate skater skirts. Swear down :) This probably seems like a) an outright lie, and b) slightly over-dramatic. Honestly though, I'd be so happy if I never saw or wore another one in my whole life. Unfortunately though, when you don't have a black skort in your wardrobe, and you look and feel spectacularly fat 99% of the time, then, actually, a little flared mini can seem like the best option. I've got some lush ripped black shorts that I hauled about here but I don't think no MOFO wants to see my cellulite, so those will have to remain on stand-by for now. (Should one ever become magically skinny and tanned).
Onto this cute red top which I picked up in Primark recently, on one of my many forays there. It's got a nice sporty vibe and although in my head I wanted to pair it with my ripped skinnies, I have kinda blogged those to death (as well as almost everything else I own) so out came the skater skirt. Again. This look is so far from how I wanna dress I can't even tell you. But I got nada else to show and tell with at the minute so I hope this unsophisticated mess won't hurt your eyes too much :) Have a fab weekend, catch you soon xx
Top- Primark//Skirt- River Island
Hat- H&M//Sunnies- Topshop
Bag- Topshop//Boots- Office

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nice look, love your booties :)
    Wanna follow each other? Please check out my blog and let me know :)
    xoxo

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll....no probs, following you now!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig