3.6.13

True Blue

 Fashionistas Beware! Cobalt Overload Alert! Until I put this outfit together I'd been avoiding wearing together two of my 'Most Worn' purchases of the season so far, namely: my New Balance trainers and my fave Topshop sweatshirt. I just thought they'd be too Matchy-Matchy. And not in a good way. But actually, I kinda like them as a combo. More and more I'm finding, I'll put together an outfit to blog thinking it'll look better in photos than in real life....only to find....I dig what I didn't think would work...and I can very happily incorporate that new mix of items into my wardrobe 'repetoire'. Hopefully that makes more sense than I think it does :)
Have a lovely sunny Monday catch you soon xx
Sweatshirt- Topshop//Trousers- H&M
Jacket- Primark//Trainers- New Balance @ Office
Hat- H&M//Sunnies- H&M

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great blog post ! I'm new to the blogging community and would love it if you could take a look at my blog and give me some advice ? It would mean a lot ! Maybe we could follow each other too ! :) Thanks so much !

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs doll...following you now :)

      I'm probably the last person to ask advice for though....as I'm the world's worst blogger- I literally don't have a clue what I'm doing!!

      I think you're off to a flyer though...I'm sure you won't need any help :)
      x

      Delete
  2. The blues look great together! I love how you've broken it up with some statement, patterned trousers; you look lovely :)

    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.iuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl'...I'm being a bit cringe standing on tippy-toes trying to look thinner though as statement trews can be a little unforgiving!!
      x

      Delete
  3. Great colours - love the look! :)

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. u c... u can rock blue... me i'm not so sure.

    my bf would love those trainers tho! he eyed up a similar pair colour wise in cruise at the weekend (shop in ncl... like our only decent one!) i might go back and get them for him actually cos i did like them!

    mwah!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You generous thing you!!!
      I think he should buy you summat back in return :)
      x

      Delete
    2. oh he will... when he receives my birthday list! (i list things for him to get at christmas and birthdays... just to avoid any disappointments... ;P) xx

      Delete
    3. Lists are the way forward....men should not be allowed out without them!!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig