31.5.13

It's My Bag, Baby

To me, handbag shopping is the best thing in the world. Ever. So I was beyond over-excited when my lovely mummy suggested we pop into Selfridges last weekend to have a lil' aul browse for my birthday. Which, incidentally, is today :) Yay! Big love to all my fellow Geminis :) The last time I actually bought a bag was Autumn '11, and, well, that nearly killed me (in terms of splashing the cash) so the prospect of getting one as a prezzie was super-trippy :) I've owned a couple of Miu Miu's in the past, but their prices have skyrocketed dramatically in the last couple of years, so I had pretty much written them off as wayyy outta budget...until I spied this...my new baby.
I'd had my eye on an Alexander Wang shopper for a while...tried it on endlessly...seen Caz Flack carrying the very same...and decided I liked it...a lot...but somehow I didn't love it. I wanted to fall in love :) 
Then...BOOM....I stumbled upon this divine Miu Miu. It's a new style from their 'Madras' collection, and to me it's perfection. It's probably a bit smarter than most bags I've owned in the past, but I guess it's a good step-up to trying to be a grown-up *1D Face*
I can't wait to use it tonite...as I'm off to the theatre (I'll be doing a lot less civilized things tomoz and Sunday which will involve copious amounts of drinking and eating, of course) so, I thought I'd put together a lil outift for this evening worthy (hopefully!) of my new baby. Have a lush weekend....I'm deffo gonna...how can I not? I have 1D tickets and a new handbag in my life....I'm one lucky MOFO! xx
Bag- Miu Miu//Cropped Trousers- Zara
Tee- Topshop//Heels- Zara

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. My heart just did a little flip when I scrolled down to the bag pic - amazing! Enjoy it and happy birthday too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely!!
      My heart flipped when I first saw it too :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness your new bag is beautiful!
    Loving the outfit you've put together at the bottom - hope you had fun at the theatre!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much.....I had a fab nite :)
      x

      Delete
  3. omg how did i not c this post until now?! this is a beaut! i am lusting after this http://www.selfridges.com/en/Bags/Categories/NEW-IN/Women/Selma-large-top-zip-satchel_128-3001451-30T3MLMS7T089/?previewAttribute=Opticwht%2Fblk on the grounds the mulberry one i like is like the price of two holidays!

    ahhhh i love this! i need to see it for scale tho... i'm after a smaller handbag cos i'll be honest... most of mine resemble holdalls!

    i also am yearning for a new LV. ive been going online everyday and just adding things to my wishlist. saddo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh...that Michael Kors is a hottie!!

      I would worry though that black and white would be a bit 'one season' y'know? (Hence why I went for boring black with this 'un).

      Feelin' yer pain doll- it's so hard not to lust after almost every bag out there...Mulberry prices have gone so sky-high too...what are they doing to us???!!

      Get yer boyf on the case ;)
      x

      Delete
  4. My retinas are the size of dinner plates!!! Wiiiiittt Woooo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz...I kiss this beaut every night before bed...I actually think it's more responsive than my last boyfriend!!!

      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig