22.5.13

Orange Crush

Ever since I saw THIS AMAZING look at Stella Mac's S/S 13 show I've been longing to recreate my own lil' half-baked version. For some reason, a nice baggy emerald neoprene- or even knitted- jumper has remained elusive on my shopping rounds. So I decided to pair these incred joggers with my next best option- an orange sweatshirt. I can't get enough of both of these colours this season- and well, whaddya know- they're complimentary. *Art Historian Face*. I reckon these lush silky pantaloons go well with just about any strong colour really, as well as black and white. Result! Espesh as I heart them loads :) Much love, catch you soon xx
Sweatshirt- Topshop//Joggers- Topshop
Heels- H&M//Hat- H&M
Bag- Topshop//Sunnies- Primark

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. GAAWWW-JUS! (that was my attempt of a cockney 'GORGEOUS' btw) LOVING the green and orange. i too as u kno am addicted to orange at the mo but teamed with green... lush!

    have a fab-u-lous weekend ma lovely!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent cockney pet (that was my attempted Geordie!)
      I'm on a mission to make you like green...ha!!

      Back atcha gorge...have a fab weekend :)
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig