8.5.13

Footloose

Just thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my new River Island sandals. I bought them with a Grazia voucher *Love A Voucher Face* so they came out at £30 which is priddy good, given that they are leather. I guess they're kinda 'tough gal', but I'm feeling that whole 'Balenciaga Buckle Boot' thing right now....they're almost like a summer version of these...which are to die. Naturally, I've seen a gazillion pairs of sandals since that I'd go for, not least these...which I've tried on and absolutely J'Adore. Less Money....Mo' Fashion Problems :)
Hope your week is going fantabulously, catch you soon xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those sandals are gorgeous! I'm really enjoying reading your blog!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely...following you now :)
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig