1.5.13

Walk This Way

Topic Of The Day: The Body. Not Elle Macpherson (absolute goddess and all round doll that she is); but rather, the clothing item. The one with....gaahhhh....poppers. Now obviously, in a perfect world, poppers on the erm, under-carriage of a body wouldn't have to exist. But they do. Personally, I'm not that bothered by them, and it is nice to have a sleek line to what you're wearing, innit? So, when I saw this body in Primark I snapped it up (see what I did there). Apologies for the reincarnated look I'm also workin' here, but I've decided I loathe fake tan. If I didn't have cellulite I'd totally avoid it all summer....swear down :) 
Hope you're having a poppin' Wednesday...catch you soon xx
PS Extra apologies for the goofy expressions & lanky deportment in these piccies too!
Body- Primark
Skirt- River Island
Jacket- Zara
Hat- H&M
Boots- Office

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look cool, love the body, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Belle,
    I'm back! Yeah got loads going on - Big reveal in about two weeks! very shhhhh at the mo. Loving this top - It takes me back and you officially look amazeballs wearing it.

    YP xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps will give you some serious WIWT love later need to catch up! Kudos coming your way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll! No need to do any catching up on my behalf on WIWT....
      I've kinda dropped out!
      Nice to see you back da house though!!

      Much Love
      x

      Delete
  4. Only you could work this look!!! Bloody brilliant post, been chuckling away x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely!!
      Oh to have a thigh gap then I'd just strut around in the body and nowt else!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig