10.5.13

Ginger Snap

So...not only has Billie from TOWIE been out and about in these beaut trousers, but I've now seen Tash off Atomic Kitten papped in them too. Gotta say....it's game over, these pantaloons are dead to me now. However...when I saw lovely Spanish Priscilla in them here I felt slightly heartened. No point dwelling over two week old printed pants though *Fickle Face*...espesh as Zara have inevitably managed to come up with a lovely new pair of troosers to lust after (think pink, think jacquard) that are already my new fave thing EVER. (More on those soon- oh hell- whatevs, you've probably already seen 'em....these lovlies....divine huh?). 
Anyhoo...back to this OOTD....I was super-lazy in my styling here (you'll have noticed)- grabbing my flats when a heel would've looked wayyyy better- and well, as usual, I'm hiding under a hat and some sunnies. #Standard #Apologies
Hope you have a ledge weekend, catch you soon xx
Jumper- H&M
Shirt- Zara
Trousers- Zara
Flats- H&M

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. im loving those flats... AND from H&M = totes barg!

    those trews are well lush tho despite billie and tash adorning them... omg speaking of tash... have u seen this?! TOTES hill to the air!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB-Jpd2hnfo

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx my lovely!! I think your boyf was right about the trews though!!

      OMG...major lolz...back on the whizz...too good!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig