20.5.13

Got Lucky

How sick is this sweatshirt? What's even sicker still is that....I got sent it....freemans! I know! So, a million gazillion thanks to the lovely gorgeous stunning Stacey from OMG Fashion for sending me it (did I go slightly over the top there?!). She also threw a Jack Daniels vest top my way which I'd been, like, craving forever. I'm so psyched it's ridick :) I've actually been offered a few things by PRs before, but I never thought they were very "me" so I had to do the old polite knock-back. So it really is priddy amaze to be sent things you love and that you'll actually wear to death. And to be honest, it's so super-cheap over at OMG that I might actually buy this lil' top to add into my collection. Much love, Happy Monday xx
Sweatshirt & Tee c/o OMG Fashion here & here
Jeans- Topshop//Boots- Office
Hat- H&M//Sunnies- Topshop

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This looks amazing on you! Not to mention the JD vest is absolutely incredible!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll!
      I'll be doing a JD post soon as :)
      x

      Delete
  2. They are both you! Espec loving the JD vest! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably try & girly up my look a bit for summer!!
      But in the meantime...I'll have a JD & Coke to celebrate my freebies :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Hey Guuuurl I nominated you for the Liebster Award..check the deets here >>>http://latestlil.blogspot.ie/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if the top was free; its lush! I love your jeans too; you've probably previously done a post about them but I'm a new follower so to save me from scouring every ootd, I'll simply ask where are they from? aha
    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely :)

      My jeans are Topshop...pre-ripped Jamies (coz ripping an old pair of black skinnies just wouldn't be the same!!).....I did give them a lil' credit as it goes (although I'm not always as thorough, to be fair)!!

      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig