24.5.13

Happiness Is......

A new pair of kicks. Pink ones! With a purple fade! Too.Maze.Balls.
Painting your nails bright minty green. 
Seeing how much love Italian Directioners showed to 1D. And just how beautiful Verona is. I need to go there!
Trying three new chocolate bars, one after the other. And loving them all. 
Wearing white stilettos with pink jacquard trousers and thinking you look sick. Ha!
Having your sister return from LA with goodies from Dash. Lush! Love you dude :)
Seeing Tyler tweet this. #agreed #ifonly #soundsfeasible
Remembering that I was once this thin. That means technically I can be this thin again. Eleanor Calder, I'm coming for ya :)

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Your nails look amazing, and that tweet by Tyler is hilarious haha! xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much! Following you now :) x

      Delete
  2. Really love that shade of nail polish!

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh...thanx...I love all Barry M's myself :) x

      Delete
  3. Hi Belle,

    Love your blog!! Your style is so gorgeous - looking forward to more of your posts!

    My blog is still a baby in the blogging world and so I'd really appreciate it if you had a spare minute to visit!

    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Happy new follower,
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll...your blog is gorge...hope you get your 100th follower by the end of tonite!!
      x

      Delete
  4. Looove those trainers! And I need to get me a pair of white stilettos x

    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely....I was so desperado to get some white heels too- mine were the last pair left in New Look...I was soooo happy to nab 'em!
      x

      Delete
  5. that minty green nail polish colour is fantastic! xx

    The Provocative Couture

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nikes! may have to invest in some as a gym motivator aha.

    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely....mine are not even getting within a 100 metres of the gym, let alone inside it!!
      x

      Delete
  7. The content and layout of this post is simply brilliant!!!

    Your blog always puts a smile on my face (as do your comments on mine!!)

    X

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig