14.6.13

The Ones That Got Away

So, here's a few looks that for one reason or another didn't make it into a fully fledged blog post. (Hello is that the Lazy Police? I'm turning myself in!). Sometimes it's nice to just have a lil' overview of your wardrobe and see what you could mix-up/do better/revive/pair up with something else. Glancing at these piccies the following comes to mind: my Primark bombers are the bargain of the season at £7 each, illusion legginz from Topshop deffo make one look wayyy thinner than one is, I could do with a new hat (still gutted to have missed out on the 'New Icons' fedora), shame the blossom lasted for like, two minutes (such a priddy backdrop) and...I should probably pout a bit less :)
Other than that...I just Love.All.My.Clothes. Pathetic innit? I just wish there were more hours in the day and therefore more opportunities to wear more outfits! *Li-Lo Face*
If you've got any faves here...or if you've been wearing any of these pieces...lemmie know how you've styled them...and just generally what you think. Have a gorge weekend xx

Top Row: Denim Jacket- Zara//White Shirt- Zara//Printed Trousers- H&M; Cobalt Sweatshirt- Topshop//Shorts- H&M//Sunnies- Topshop; Yellow Jumper- Topshop//Leggings- Topshop//Beanie- Topshop

Middle Row: Mono Bomber- Primark//Jumper- H&M//Jeans- Topshop//Boots- Office; Navy Bomber- Primark//Yellow Jumper- Topshop//Shirt- Zara//Boyfriend Jeans- Zara//Cap- H&M//Flatforms- Topshop; Sweatshirt- Whistles//Jacquard Trousers- Zara//Heels- New Look//Sunnies- Rayban

Bottom Row: Tee- Topshop//Trousers- Zara//Heels- H&M//Sunnies- H&M; Number Tee- Topshop//Jeans- Topshop//Boots- Office//Bag- Topshop; Vest- Zara//Printed Trousers- Topshop//Heels- H&M//Sunnies- Primark

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. looka u rocking da blue again! beaut!

    my fav two looks are primarni bomber and the elephant print trews. love both.

    have a lush weekend!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my darling!!

      Hope you are having a mint weekend too :)

      Mwah
      x

      Delete
  2. The jacquard trousers from Sara are definitely ny favourite - I'm a big fan of printed trousers!
    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely...I want to marry my pink trews!!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig