10.6.13

Ruby Monday

Just when you thought you couldn't take anymore of this skort.....Zara have only gone and hit us up with a version in bright red. Big soz to those who are completely skorted out....but I couldn't resist :) I already have the cobalt- which I'm j'adoring- but I think I even love this one a tiny bit more. It goes with so many things it's cray. You wouldn't think it, but swear down, it does. Lots of love, happy skorting or anti-skorting (delete as appropriate), catch you soon xx
Skort- Zara//Tee-Topshop
Trainers- New Balance//Sunnies- H&M

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've been so tempted by these!!! I saw this one on Saturday and it is my fave!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can deffo see you in one/some!

      (Not quite sure here if skort is singular or plural?!)

      I thought you might've already gone for the white (luvin' your white phase btw!!) but I can 100% recommend the red...it's much more versatile than you kinda initially think :)
      x

      Delete
    2. I'm sooo tempted, the red are fairly underground right now too!

      Thanks!! x

      Oh oh and I'm #ff-ing you on twitter today with a link to your blog... I know you're not on there but I gotta share the love! X

      Delete
    3. Oooohh....you absolute star!!

      I've been kinda feeling exhausted & like I don't wanna carry on blogging this week...so that's a lovely bit of positivity to keep me going :)))

      Thanx my lovely...have a good weekend
      x

      Delete
  2. Noooo!! Keep going!! If anything take a week to regroup... Put up a be back soon sign and chill your skort out!

    You are very welcome!! Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...I haven't thrown the towel in just yet (New Post Ahoy!!)but I deffo need a week or two off soon
      x

      Delete
    2. Guess what I've just purchased.... X

      Delete
    3. Ooooohhh....e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g!!
      Get snapping Mrs
      x

      Delete
  3. what an absolutely gorgeous colour! they look lovely on you and go great with the grey top x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll :)
      No hiding in this colour for shizz!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig