19.7.13

Tumbling Dice

I'm loving a bralet right now, but I was a bit concerned that being a touch on the 'fleshy' side (shall we say!) that I couldn't really go there. So, guess what? I went there anyway, with this adorbz one from Topshop. I think as long as you're wearing something high-waisted it's totally gettable-awayable with. It has to be said Toppers have got some reallllly mega versions: this is sick and this is super cute too so I'd deffo make them your first port of call if you're in the market for one. Hope you have a lush weekend, catch you soon xx
Bralet- Topshop//Skirt- River Island
Hat- H&M//Sunnies- Topshop
Bag- Topshop//Boots- Office
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love it. fun. cute. deffo win.

    p.s lolz at 'fleshy'

    have a great weekend gorge

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I love this combo of the crop top and the pretty skirt. What a great look, I'm a big fan of your boots. Keep it up, you have a wonderful blog! Feel free to check out mine :) xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't ya' know... I was eyeing one of these up today!! I didn't buy as I was too heart broken that they didn't have any green cropped cami's left... I sobbed my way out the store...(on the side)...

    You look awesome!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feelin' your pain!

      You go through the whole freakin' rail...and no Size 8s...gah!!!!

      Love your summer master post BTW...I must do one of those!
      (Except I'm too lazy to bother)
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig